Finding
ForeverA
Shifter AnthologyGenre:
Mixed Paranormal Shifter Fantasy, Romance
People
long for their happy ending in life.Crossing
over to the dark side may be where mine is hiding.Do
I have the courage to cross, or am I locked in a world where I will
never be happy?
Includes:More
Than My Eyes – Jessica GleaveWish
– K.O. NewmanHeart
of a Raven - Nathalie M.L. RömerBree
– Gemma ArlingtonTranslucent
Moon – Grein MurrayShadowed
Water – S.E. Welsh
A
Shifter Anthology brought to you by Kay Maree.
More Than My Eye Excerpt
“I live in a world of darkness. The concept of visual beauty has no meaning to me. But I’d find you beautiful whether or not I could see you. It takes more than my eyes to see. It does not matter if I can’t see you with my eyes, I see you with my hands. I feel you’re there with my sense of smell. The way my eyes don’t look at you, it’s because I’m listening to the melody of your voice.” He placed his hand over her heart. “But overall, your beauty would shine out to me because of here.” He tapped his hand on her chest. “I think you’re beautiful because of this and the way it beats for me.”
$10
Amazon giftcard, ebook of The Dirty Dozen Cowboy Edition, ebook of
Finding Forever – 1 winner each!
“I live in a world of darkness. The concept of visual beauty has no meaning to me. But I’d find you beautiful whether or not I could see you. It takes more than my eyes to see. It does not matter if I can’t see you with my eyes, I see you with my hands. I feel you’re there with my sense of smell. The way my eyes don’t look at you, it’s because I’m listening to the melody of your voice.” He placed his hand over her heart. “But overall, your beauty would shine out to me because of here.” He tapped his hand on her chest. “I think you’re beautiful because of this and the way it beats for me.”
Feb 12
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
Bedazzled By Books
The Book Dragon
Feb 13
Lady Hawkeye
I Smell Sheep
The Faerie Review
Feb 14
IndiePowerd by No Sweat Graphics
Writing Dreams
Why I Can't Stop Reading
Feb 15
Trailer Trash Diva Reads
All Things Dark & Dirty
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
Feb 16
Books all things paranormal and romance
Craving Lovely Books
Sadie's Spotlight
Feb 17
eBook Addicts
Insane Books
Always Love Me Some Books Blog
Feb 18
Books, Authors, Blogs
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Kayden McLeod, Author
Feb 19
Literary Gold
Midnight Book Reader
Feb 20
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
Sandra's Book Club
Feb 21
Drako's Den
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
Feb 22
The Library of Erana
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
Eclectic Unicorn's Book Reviews
Feb 23
Girl with Pen
Sylv.net
My Crazy Life
Feb 24
Inside the Insanity
Musings From An Addicted Reader
Book Corner News and Reviews
Feb 25
A Pinch of Bookdust
Scrupulous Dreams
Twisted Book Ramblings
Feb 26
A Reader's Book Corner
Teatime and Books
The Bookshelf Fairy
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
Bedazzled By Books
The Book Dragon
Feb 13
Lady Hawkeye
I Smell Sheep
The Faerie Review
Feb 14
IndiePowerd by No Sweat Graphics
Writing Dreams
Why I Can't Stop Reading
Feb 15
Trailer Trash Diva Reads
All Things Dark & Dirty
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
Feb 16
Books all things paranormal and romance
Craving Lovely Books
Sadie's Spotlight
Feb 17
eBook Addicts
Insane Books
Always Love Me Some Books Blog
Feb 18
Books, Authors, Blogs
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Kayden McLeod, Author
Feb 19
Literary Gold
Midnight Book Reader
Feb 20
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
Sandra's Book Club
Feb 21
Drako's Den
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
Feb 22
The Library of Erana
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
Eclectic Unicorn's Book Reviews
Feb 23
Girl with Pen
Sylv.net
My Crazy Life
Feb 24
Inside the Insanity
Musings From An Addicted Reader
Book Corner News and Reviews
Feb 25
A Pinch of Bookdust
Scrupulous Dreams
Twisted Book Ramblings
Feb 26
A Reader's Book Corner
Teatime and Books
The Bookshelf Fairy













No comments:
Post a Comment