Title: Into the Dark
Publication
date: August 18, 2015
Publisher:
Month9Books, LLC.
Author:
Caroline T. Patti
A girl’s
sweet sixteen party is supposed to be among the most memorable events of her
life. But on the night of hers, Mercy Clare wakes in the waiting room of a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. To make matters worse, she’s
wearing something she’d never be caught dead in: her best friend Lyla’s
clothes.
Mercy’s
nightmare is just beginning. The doctor arrives to tell her that it’s she who
lies in the hospital bed waiting to die. A trip to the bathroom confirms
Mercy’s fears, as Lyla’s face stares back at her and Lyla’s curvy figure pokes
through her tight clothes.
But
finding out what’s really going on won’t be easy. Because if Mercy wants her
body back, it might just cost her Lyla’s life.
Purchase Links
ABOUT
CAROLINE T. PATTI
Caroline
T Patti is the author of The World Spins Madly On and Too Late To Apologize. When
she’s not writing, she’s a school librarian, mother of two, wife, avid reader
and Green Bay Packer fan. You can chat with her on Twitter:@carepatti or find
her onFacebook.
5 things you didn’t know about Caroline Patti
I am one
of the (many) owners of the Green Bay Packers.
I don’t like clowns.
I could eat Mexican food for just about every meal.
My childhood crush was Corey Haim. But I wanted to be Debbie Gibson.
On my wedding day I wore Tweety Bird Keds.
I don’t like clowns.
I could eat Mexican food for just about every meal.
My childhood crush was Corey Haim. But I wanted to be Debbie Gibson.
On my wedding day I wore Tweety Bird Keds.
Connect with the Author
Giveaway
Five (5) winners will
receive a digital copy of Into the Dark by Caroline T. Patti (INT)
Hosted by




No comments:
Post a Comment