Thursday, January 24, 2019

Cover Reveal: Wake the Dead by Stacey Rourke

 
Wake the Dead
(The Journals of Octavia Hallows Book 1)
Written by Stacey Rourke
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Release Date: Feb 28, 2019
Preorder: Amazon
 
 
With a touch of her hand, Octavia Hollows can restore life. Yet, she couldn’t save the man she loved from the horrific accident that stole him from her. Octavia thought she could outrun the pain, but ghosts from the past refuse to be silenced. Out of options, she chooses to retrace her wayward journey across the country in search of answers. Surrounded by baffling mysteries of the undead, what she learns about herself along the way might become her greatest weapon.
 
Seattle, Washington: Land of cloudy skies and a great cup of coffee.
 
Octavia blew into town in search of information, only to get swirled up in a paranormal predicament even she couldn’t fathom. A neonatal nurse is dead, and her young patient is aging at an alarming rate.
 
Can Octavia unlock the secrets to this confusing curse before time runs out?
 
My Review
 
I love about Octavia’s character. Her pet piggy Bacon is soooo cute. Nikki was so hilarious. It was so funny I couldn’t stop laughing. I wanted to tell you more but I decided not to. I can’t wait for the next one soon.
 
5 Stars for Walking the Dead

No comments: