About the
Book
Title: S.S.S.
Year One (Supernatural Spy Academy Book 1)
Author: Yumoyori
Wilson
Pub.
Date: April 5, 2019
Publisher: Yumoyori
Wilson
Formats: Paperback,
eBook
Pages: 500
Find it:
READ FOR
FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED!
When
being different leads to the best years of your life.
There are
three key components required to get into the most prestigious, top spy academy
in the world:
Skills.
Strength.
Survival.
My name
is Silver Spell Solange. No, I didn't plan for my initials to be the same rank
needed to enter the spy academy. But I would do anything to get into the one of
a kind school. I have the magical capability of an Elemental Witch, the
strength to kick anyone's ass, and quick problem-solving skills to get my
teammates out of any jam. There’s only one small problem – the other 'S' I’m
missing.
I'm not a
part of the supernatural race.
After
realizing the my only shot at my dreams is at the brink of extinction, I'm
unexpectedly teamed up with a werewolf, a dragon, a fallen angel, and a
hellhound. The four of them carry the assets and abilities I need to gain my
spot into the Supernatural Spy Academy (SSS).
With the
clock ticking and not much leg room for an SS score, I accept their bet,
knowing I’ll easily handle whatever they request from me.
I didn't
think their bet would lead me to date all four them.
It's time
for me to buckle up. This four-year roller coaster is about to begin, and its a
bumpy one-way ticket to becoming the next "supernatural" spy.
Excerpt
I stared
at him as he continued to focus his attention on the screen. Any other person
surely would have made conversation with him, especially when he was so
attractive, but I wasn't those types.
He
sniffed the air, wrinkling his nose. "Too clean."

