Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Book Tour & Giveaway ~ The Incident by Michael Bronte

 



The Incident
by Michael Bronte
Genre: Thriller


When Tom Slater and his eight-year-old son walk to their car after seeing a New Jersey Devils hockey game, they are accosted by two loudmouths who were sitting near them during the game. They try to rob Slater, but he fights back, inadvertently killing one of the attackers. Slater is subsequently arrested and charged with manslaughter. Enter Sidney Diamond, the flashy female attorney who maintains that the only way for Slater to save himself from being convicted is for young Nolan to testify, he being the only eyewitness as to what really happened. Slater and his wife will have nothing of it. See what happens as Slater tries to protect his son from reliving this traumatic experience, while also trying to avoid a multi-year prison sentence.

**Get it FREE!!**




REVIEW EXCERPTS:
"... it is a riveting read. The ending came fast and furious and was entirely unexpected."

"It all begins with a father and son going to a hockey game. Tom Slater is protecting his son, but things go awry. The author does a great job with this story in a what-if situation anyone could find themselves in. I thoroughly enjoyed it."

"I recently read The Innocent by Michael Bronte. This is an excellent novella which is a great way to find out about an author's writing style. Michael has created a splendid story which will have you flipping the pages."  

Get The Tenth Caller for free just by reading The Incident!
(freebie link in The Incident)


Shock-jock extraordinaire, he'd been one of the biggest. Now, he’s doing the graveyard shift in Nowhere, USA. Gulliver still has fans, however, which some call a radio freak parade. At 3:16 a.m., he takes the tenth call, and the caller is into murder. The caller calls again, and again. He’s always the tenth call, and the murders go way back. Who is he, and how is he always the tenth call?



Michael Bronte is a graduate of Union College in Schenectady, New York, and George Washington University in Washington, D.C., and lives with his wife in New Jersey. "All of the heroes in my novels are everyday people," says Bronte. "Any of them could by your next door neighbor. None of us really know what we're capable of until the time comes for us to reach beyond the boundaries of our everyday lives. Remarkable feats of courage are performed all around us. It's amazing."
​
As a young teenager I remember reading paperback mysteries under a huge oak tree outside my parents’ neighborhood grocery store in Dalton, Massachusetts, a small town located in the heart of the Berkshires. I can recall pulling a book from the rack and getting locked in to those novels as the fragrant summer breeze of Berkshire County tried to turn the page before I was done reading it. I don’t know why, but I was greatly affected by a book titled The Fan Club, by Irving Wallace. When I was done reading it, I can still recall thinking that someday I’d be able to write a book like that on my own; I knew I could do it.
​
Well, the idea stayed dormant for over thirty years while I did what I thought I should have been doing for a living (looking back, it all seems so trivial sometimes) until I rekindled by infatuation with writing novels. Now, may years later, and many mistakes and failures later, there are nine Michael Bronte novels available. They are: The Dealership, Presidential Risk, Porchball, Call Me Crash, The Tenth Caller, Lost Friday, The Brothers, The Handyman, and the newest Michael Bronte novel, Homicide: Party of Twelve



Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$15 Amazon 

Feb 26
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
Bedazzled By Books

Mar 1
Books, Ramblings, and Tea
Scrupulous Dreams

Mar 2
A Pinch of Bookdust
The Book Dragon

Mar 3
Craving Lovely Books
Sapphyria's Book Reviews

Mar 4
Jazzy Book Reviews
Books a Plenty Book Reviews

Mar 5
Insane Books
Sylv.net

Mar 6
I'm Into Books

Mar 8
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
Books, Ramblings, and Tea

Mar 9

Literary Gold

Mar 10
Lady Hawkeye
Tina Donahue - Heat with Heart

Mar 11
IndiePowerd by No Sweat Graphics

Mar 12
Plain Talk Book Marketing
My Crazy Life

Mar 15
Midnight Book Reader
Writing Dreams

Mar 16
Books, Authors, Blogs
The Scratching Post

Mar 17
Drako's Den
Books all things paranormal and romance

Mar 18
A Wonderful World of Words
Inside the Insanity

Mar 19
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'
Girl with Pen

Mar 22
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'

Mar 23
nanasbookreviews
Why I Can't Stop Reading

Mar 24
eBook Addicts
Twisted Book Ramblings

Mar 25
Musings From An Addicted Reader
The Faerie Review

Mar 26
Teatime and Books
The Bookshelf Fairy


No comments: