Score
Her Heart
Philadelphia
Bulldogs Book 2
by
Danica Flynn
Genre:
Sports Romance
FIONA
It
must have been all the whiskey. It’s the only explanation for why I
agreed to marry my best friend after I was left at the altar.
After
burning up the sheets with him all night long, I wanted a divorce,
but my new husband had other plans. He thinks we have a future
together, so I granted him his request of a trial run.
I
just didn’t think the Hookup King was husband material.
RILEY
I’m
tired of the hookup life, and tired of women who can’t handle my
grueling hockey schedule. But none of those women were Fiona freaking
Gallagher, my one and only love.
I
only have a couple months to prove to Fi that this marriage was going
to work, and I’m not about to let her go this time. I play to win,
and my goal was to make sure she never took off her wedding
ring.
The
Philadelphia Bulldogs hockey team are back, in this all
new-standalone novel. Books can be enjoyed in any order. If you love
a steamy friends-to-lovers, marriage of convenience romance, this one
is for you.
Take
the Shot
Philadelphia
Bulldogs Book 1
DINAH
When
my husband died, I never thought I would find love again.
I
definitely didn’t think I would find it in the arms of my younger
best friend. Why would the hunky hockey player want anything to do
with me? I’m a stressed out writer with a lot of baggage. Any other
man would say, “HARD PASS!”
But
Noah was the best man I’ve ever known, and if it wasn’t for him,
I might not be alive.
But
am I ready to put my heart on the line again?
NOAH
I’ve
pined for my best friend for so long, that my teammates issued an
ultimatum.
“Make
your move now or one of us will ask her out.”
They
are just trying to push me, besides none of those jerks would ever be
good enough for her. Makes me wonder if I even stand a
chance.
Besides,
what would a smart woman like her want with a dumb jock like
me?
Content
Warning: This book deals with the death of a previous partner,
miscarriage, and infertility.
Get
ready to meet The Philadelphia Bulldogs hockey team, in this steamy
and hot standalone novel. If you love sexy sports romances and
friends-to-lovers with an HEA, this book is for you! This book
contains mature content such as coarse language and sexual content.
**Only
.99 cents!**
Danica
Flynn is a marketer by day, and a writer by nights and weekends. AKA
she doesn't sleep! She is a rabid hockey fan of both The Philadelphia
Flyers and the Metropolitan Riveters. When not writing, she can be
found hanging with her partner, playing video games, and reading a
ton of books.
$20
Amazon
Feb 22
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
A Pinch of Bookdust
Musings From An Addicted Reader
Feb 23
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
Trailer Trash Diva Reads
Scrupulous Dreams
Feb 24
Just Views
Literary Gold
IndiePowerd by No Sweat Graphics
Feb 25
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'
Drako's Den
The Faerie Review
Feb 26
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
Bedazzled By Books
Twisted Book Ramblings
Feb 27
Maggie Blackbird - GUEST POST
Craving Lovely Books
Feb 28
Writing Dreams
Insane Books
Mar 1
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
Midnight Book Reader
Mar 2
Eclectic Unicorn's Book Reviews
Books all things paranormal and romance
Mar 3
eBook Addicts
Books, Authors, Blogs
Why I Can't Stop Reading
Mar 4
Girl with Pen
Inside the Insanity - GUEST POST
The Bookshelf Fairy
Mar 5
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
Sylv.net
The Book Dragon
Mar 6
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Teatime and Books
Mar 7
A Wonderful World of Words - GUEST POST
Readers Retreats
Mar 8
BookishKelly2020
Book Lovers 4Ever
Lady Hawkeye
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
A Pinch of Bookdust
Musings From An Addicted Reader
Feb 23
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
Trailer Trash Diva Reads
Scrupulous Dreams
Feb 24
Just Views
Literary Gold
IndiePowerd by No Sweat Graphics
Feb 25
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'
Drako's Den
The Faerie Review
Feb 26
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
Bedazzled By Books
Twisted Book Ramblings
Feb 27
Maggie Blackbird - GUEST POST
Craving Lovely Books
Feb 28
Writing Dreams
Insane Books
Mar 1
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
Midnight Book Reader
Mar 2
Eclectic Unicorn's Book Reviews
Books all things paranormal and romance
Mar 3
eBook Addicts
Books, Authors, Blogs
Why I Can't Stop Reading
Mar 4
Girl with Pen
Inside the Insanity - GUEST POST
The Bookshelf Fairy
Mar 5
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
Sylv.net
The Book Dragon
Mar 6
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Teatime and Books
Mar 7
A Wonderful World of Words - GUEST POST
Readers Retreats
Mar 8
BookishKelly2020
Book Lovers 4Ever
Lady Hawkeye













No comments:
Post a Comment