Jaded
Vamp
Jaded
Vamp Series Book 1
by
L.D. Wosar
Genre:
Erotic Paranormal Romance
Kaysee
Goad
I
was born only to be a menace to society until I was ratted out and
became a menace inside of the walls of the Swift Correctional
Facility in Southern California while doing an LWOP sentence.
However, freedom came in the form of sacrificing my mortality to
become an immortal killer - a kick-ass vamp. In my journey to
immortality, my bond with my maker, Dominic Belluomo opens the door
to not only great and powerful love, but to be an elite soldier in
his Milite Coven. It is my duty to drain those who did me wrong, to
protect my coven, and to protect the man who spared my life.
Dominic
Belluomo
When
my thoughts were first overwhelmed with visions of inmate Goad, all I
could envision was the resurrection of my love, Kassandra Lillywhite.
I chose to sacrifice a young girl’s wasted life for my own selfish
reasons-I wanted to feel my love again. However, Kaycee Goad teaches
me to be patient and what real love is. She is my mate, she is my
elite soldier with a huge IDGAF attitude who could save this dying
covenant. Kaycee Goad is my forever love and I do everything in my
power to protect what’s mine.
1) (Dominic)
The lights were off in her cell, I am not sure why. Ah, that's why, it's nine o'clock at night, still, no matter
what the protocol was, I wasn't about to let a wild animal ambush me. I was not about to allow some wild animals to ambush me. Of course, she’d be at the losing end if she even attempted it. The moment I stepped into the cell, the light automatically turned on. I jumped, it was startling to be face to face with the girl. She was a lovely girl but would be even more attractive if she didn’t wear such a menacing smile on her face. “Who in the fuck are you?” This feral animal asked me.
2) (Kaysee)
“Since you are apprehensive, I will leave this cell and never bother you again, Kassandra. It’s up to you, eternal life, or rot here within these four walls?” He had one hand on the door, about ready to knock.
“Wait. Wait. Don’t go.” Dominic sat down on my cot and raised his brows. “So I watched ‘Interview with the Vampire’ about a thousand times. I know how this works. You suck my blood.” Doing my best Tom Cruise impression, quoted a line from ‘Interview with the Vampire.’ “And then you make me drink your blood. I lose my shit as I die as a mortal, and then I look on with my ‘vampire eyes’ and go on a killing spree.”
Dominic smiled at me, furrowing his brow, “It’s something like that. So, Kassandra, I’m going to start the process and give you twenty-four hours to give me your decision.”
3) (Kaysee)
The psychedelic tour has come to an end, thank fucking God. Now, I find myself standing in the middle of a fork in the dark, literally pitch-black road. There is a man at the end of the trail with his back turned to me. It’s not Clive; he had brownish hair. This man has black as midnight hair, neatly groomed. One hand balanced his tumbler of crimson liquid. Is the man drinking blood? That’s just fucking nasty. But who am I to decline his invitation when he held up two fingers, signaling for me to come closer. “Can I help you?” I asked. I almost piss myself when he turns his head to look at me, revealing the man who has haunted my dreams for months. He’s intimidating and perfectly chiseled. He’s gorgeous, the most intensely magnificent man I’d ever seen in my life.
LD
Wosar writes Western Fantasy. She's from Olympia, Washington but
currently living in Las Vegas and works in the Gaming Industry. She's
written the Western trilogy, Kit Weston Chronicles, A Capot Adventure
Series, and newly a time-travel adventure, Relic. Writing is her
obsession, which she spends all of her free time writing stories with
a Paranormal flare.
May 1
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
Craving Lovely Books
May 2
Romance Novel Giveaways - GUEST POST
May 3
Vamplit
Insane Books
May 4
All Things Dark & Dirty
Midnight Book Reader
May 5
United Indie Book Blog
Scrupulous Dreams
May 6
Liliyana Shadowlyn
The Bookshelf Fairy
May 7
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
The Faerie Review
May 10
Cover Love Book Blog
May 11
Books A-Brewin'
May 12
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
May 13
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
May 14
A Pinch of Bookdust
May 15
Little Shop of Readers - REVIEW
May 17
Bedazzled By Books
May 18
Books all things paranormal and romance
May 19
Girl with Pen
May 20
Inside the Insanity - GUEST POST
May 21
Teatime and Books
Sylv.net
May 24
A Wonderful World of Words - GUEST POST
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'
May 25
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
The Scratching Post
May 26
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Twisted Book Ramblings
May 27
Chapters through life
The Book Dragon
May 28
eBook Addicts
Musings From An Addicted Reader
May 29
The Reading Unicorn - REVIEW
Valerie Ullmer | Romance Author
May 30
I Smell Sheep - REVIEW
May 31
Book Lovers 4Ever
Sharon Buchbinder Blog Spot
Jun 1
BookishKelly2020
Lady Hawkeye
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
Craving Lovely Books
May 2
Romance Novel Giveaways - GUEST POST
May 3
Vamplit
Insane Books
May 4
All Things Dark & Dirty
Midnight Book Reader
May 5
United Indie Book Blog
Scrupulous Dreams
May 6
Liliyana Shadowlyn
The Bookshelf Fairy
May 7
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
The Faerie Review
May 10
Cover Love Book Blog
May 11
Books A-Brewin'
May 12
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
May 13
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
May 14
A Pinch of Bookdust
May 15
Little Shop of Readers - REVIEW
May 17
Bedazzled By Books
May 18
Books all things paranormal and romance
May 19
Girl with Pen
May 20
Inside the Insanity - GUEST POST
May 21
Teatime and Books
Sylv.net
May 24
A Wonderful World of Words - GUEST POST
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'
May 25
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
The Scratching Post
May 26
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Twisted Book Ramblings
May 27
Chapters through life
The Book Dragon
May 28
eBook Addicts
Musings From An Addicted Reader
May 29
The Reading Unicorn - REVIEW
Valerie Ullmer | Romance Author
May 30
I Smell Sheep - REVIEW
May 31
Book Lovers 4Ever
Sharon Buchbinder Blog Spot
Jun 1
BookishKelly2020
Lady Hawkeye
$20
Amazon









No comments:
Post a Comment