Tuesday, February 22, 2022

BOOK TOUR & GIVEAWAY ~ Saving Levi by Kaci Rose



Saving Levi

Oakside Military Heroes Book 4

by Kaci Rose

Genre: Contemporary Military Romance 

Can you find yourself in the midst of losing everything?

Levi

I could never be what my father expected of me. Content to run the family business wasn’t the life I saw for myself. I longed to serve my country, and it cost me more than my relationship with my dad. Now, as I recover from losing a limb, I smile through the pain. I pretend being alone doesn’t bother me. Make jokes to mask the anguish. But Mandy sees the truth and calls me out for self-sabotaging. That is one of the many reasons I find myself falling for her, despite her being my ex's best friend...

Mandy

I beat the odds and built a life I love. I know it can be done. Therefore, I refuse to allow my patients to think otherwise. When I see Levi masking his pain, I know it will prevent him from accepting his new truth and overcoming it. By working with him, I guide him on the road to recovery... until his estranged father shows up. Will everything we have worked for so far be shattered in a single moment or will Levi finally stand up for what he wants. And what if what he wants, isn't me?

Goodreads * Amazon




Don't miss the other Oakside Military Heroes!

Saving Noah

Oakside Military Heroes Book 1

Add to Goodreads

Amazon * Books2Read

Saving Easton

Oakside Military Heroes Book 2

Add to Goodreads

Amazon * Books2Read

Saving Teddy

Oakside Military Heroes Book 3

Add to Goodreads

Amazon * Books2Read



Kaci runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.

Kaci loves romance books and has been jotting down ideas since she was in high school and is now putting the ideas down on paper. She believes in satisfying, happily ever afters with a lot of steam on the way.

She was born and raised in Southwest Florida but is wholeheartedly a mountain girl. She has been reading as many books as she could get her hands on since grade school and loves to travel when she gets the chance.

Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Bookbub * Amazon * Goodreads * TikTok

Feb 17
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
SSLY

Feb 18
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
A Pinch of Bookdust

Feb 19
Nicole's Book Musings

Feb 21
Sharing My Book Boyfriends
Scrupulous Dreams

Feb 22
Lady Hawkeye
Authors From Everywhere

Feb 23
Literary Gold
Girl with Pen

Feb 24
Sapphyria's Book Reviews
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read

Feb 25
eBook Addicts
Sylv.net

Feb 26
The Book Junkie Reads . . .

Feb 28
A Wonderful World of Words
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'

Mar 1
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
Character Madness and Musings

Mar 2
Big Canvas Reads
Books all things paranormal and romance

Mar 3
Writing Dreams
Liliyana Shadowlyn

Mar 4
Romantic Reads and Such - REVIEW

Mar 6
Maggie Blackbird

Mar 7
A Writer's Life
Plain Talk Book Marketing

Mar 8
Romance Novel Giveaways
The Book Dragon

Mar 9
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
The Bookshelf Fairy

Mar 10
Inside the Insanity
The Faerie Review

Mar 11
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Twisted Book Ramblings

Mar 14
Craving Lovely Books
Cover Love Book Blog

Mar 15
Bedazzled By Books
Midnight Book Reader

Mar 16
Teatime and Books
Insane Books

Mar 17
BookishKelly2020
Valerie Ullmer | Romance Author


Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$20 Amazon


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments: