King of Vegas
City of Sinners Book 1
by Sienne Vega
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
I witness a crime I have no business seeing. Now I’m in the clutches of a powerful and deadly mafia boss.
From the moment he comes into the Dollhouse, he won’t take his eyes off me.
He might be just what I need. A big spender to help me with my money issues.
But there’s one problem.
This is no average man. This is Giovanni Sorrentino, the new King of Vegas.
And when I stumble on something I shouldn’t, I realize I’m in big trouble.
Now it’s more than just money on the line.
I’m a goner unless I accept his deal—vow to be his, and I get to live.
But
how long will it be before this ruthless King tires of his new
toy?
King of Vegas is book 1 of 3 in the City of Sinner's
dark mafia romance series. It is not suitable for readers under 18
due to graphic violent and sexual content.
She enjoys writing stories where lines are blurred, and the romance is dark and delicious.
In her spare time, she unwinds with a nice glass of wine and Netflix binge.
Website * Facebook * Instagram *
Feb 24
kickoff at Silver Dagger Book Tours
Book Crazy
A Pinch of Bookdust
Craving Lovely Books
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Feb 25
The Scratching Post
All Things Dark & Dirty
Word Processor, Romance, Cats, Kids and Creed
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin'
Scrupulous Dreams
Feb 26
The Sexy Nerd 'Revue'
Romance Novel Giveaways
Books a Plenty Book Reviews
Bedazzled By Books
Twisted Book Ramblings
Feb 27
Lady Hawkeye
Writing Dreams
Books all things paranormal and romance
Momma Says: To Read or Not to Read
The Faerie Review
Feb 28
eBook Addicts
Reading Authors Network
Girl with Pen
Sylv.net
The Bookshelf Fairy
Mar 1
A Wonderful World of Words - REVIEW
Naughty Nightie Book Blog - REVIEW
Inside the Insanity
Insane Books
The Book Dragon
Mar 2
Alternative-Read.com
Authors From everywhere
Valerie Ullmer | Romance Author
nanasbookreviews
Cover Love Book Blog
Mar 3
#BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog
BookishKelly2020
Tina Donahue - Heat with Heart
Teatime and Books
Midnight Book Reader
Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!
$10 Amazon







No comments:
Post a Comment