Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Blog Tour & Giveaway ~ Black Hills Angel by A.C. Wilson

Displaying Black Hills Promo.jpg
 
 
 
Black Hills Angel
 
Black Hills Series, #1
 
ANGELS. Do they exist? Do they offer comfort? Do they clear the way to good things to come? Do you know who they are?
 
Andy Martin is a single mother to a beautiful baby girl, Harper. It's been tough. Her family wants to know the father's name. She promised never to say. Her family wants her to give up the child. She can't do that either. So Andy is cast out from her home and forced to move to Rapid City, South Dakota to live with her ailing grandmother. Darker forces still at work, her grandmother dies and Andy is forced to go her future alone. Mother. Provider. Protector. It all starts to crumble.
 
Matt Johnson has lived in South Dakota his entire life. Growing up near Hot Springs on his family's ranch, Matt knows the power of family and loyalty. Waking up to a screaming baby and crying woman in the hallway outside his friend's apartment was not exactly how he thought he'd test those beliefs. As soon as he meets Andy Martin, there is a crazy connection he just cannot deny. Something tells him to not let go.
 
If you found your own angel, would you let them go? Could you accept that even angels have their secrets?
 
 
 Displaying Couple holding Teaser Matt.jpg

A.C. Wilson Bio
Image of AC Wilson
 
I found the love of reading at an early age; reading anything from Louis L'Amour to Louisa May Alcott. The written word has always held such a draw for me and still does. I absolutely love Stephanie Laurens, Victoria Alexander and Mary Balogh just to name a few!!

I started writing poetry when I was starting high school and it never stopped. I remember getting blank notebooks for birthdays and Christmas's just so that I could keep logging them all. Four years ago with the birth of my first child, I had to stay home and I started to write. I wasn't sure where it was headed or what it would be like. I wasn't sure if anyone would even read them. Two historical novels later and here I am.

I like books that are real, but have a twist. I hope that my reading style is also connected to my writing style. I want it to be believable, but I also want it to have an edge. Please enjoy these books. I would love to hear from you! :)

Interview
 
1. What is your favorite genre to read and write?
I have written two historical regency romances; Rockwell's Lady and To Right A Wrong. My first contemporary romance, Black Hills Angel, is releasing December 10. As for reading, I have always loved to read historical romances set in Scotland, England and some even in the United States. I just started reading contemporary romances about a year ago. I do like some paranormal as long as they aren't too far out there, but I can't do horror. I'm too easily scared!
 
2. What is one silly fact about you?
Oh dear! I met my husband on the internet in a chat room in 2001. We married in 2008!
 
3. What is the most rewarding thing about being a writer?
Honestly, the support and encouragement from fellow writers, bloggers, and most of all, our readers! I almost gave up ever being published until I met a fellow author who told me how she did it and never minded answering all my crazy questions. After that the help with promotion from some bloggers and readers who can't wait for me to publish something new has been amazing!
 
4. Is there a favorite comment or question from your readers?
LOL. One question lately seems to be "What happened to the bunny?" in To Right A Wrong. I honestly never thought I'd hear that one!
 
My favorite comment has to be, "I can't wait for something new from A.C. Wilson!" I melt every time I hear that. I'm really blessed.
 
5. Where do your ideas come from?
I wish I could tell you for certain. I have always maintained that my characters write their own stories and I just scribble them down as fast as I can. I wanted my historical romances to be a bit different. I wanted them to feature real life problems, so "historical romance with a twist" was born. My contemporary blossomed from my love for the Black Hills of South Dakota.
 
6. If you could sum up your main character in 5 words, what would they be?
Andy and Matt in Black Hills Angel
Afraid
Damaged
Loyal
Loving
Family
 
Author Links
 
Facebook
 
Twitter
 
Goodreads
 
Amazon Author
 
Website
 
Giveaway
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments: